Monday, January 7, 2013

Fresh Start New Year

Winter Skies New Year


The photo today is not of food but a reflective image of the skies we have been having lately. The light has been fantastic. I also feel a bit melancholy as of late. I do not know if it is the after Christmas let down or just the dark skies.

As I think of the new year and what I want to accomplish professionally I have been feeling that the blog may have to take a hiatus or at least I will not be posting as often. 

I just uploaded a website with my food images and am planning on really concentrating on this.  My true love  is creating beautiful imagery of food. Working in the space of my viewfinder is where I like to be. To see the image take shape over time is so great. It is not easy and whoever thinks food photography is easy has never done it. Those that do it well I so admire. 

I hope you all have a great new year filled with creative juices flowing, great food and lots of loved ones around.

Happy New Year,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment